About Keti Ballhysa Slota, Realtor®
I'm proud to be "REALTOR® ,We are the heart of the deal." that says it all.
What a wonderful profession we belong to. It’s not just about our data knowledge and technology tools but the most important( the human elements and community understanding that we bring"TOGETHER"in to the transaction. We are the living center that meets all the disparate interests.
Every day we are out in the public domain working for our clients and volunteering thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars to our communities.We are the most given in any profession out there.
As part of our jobs, we are educators, negotiators, tour guides, advisers, facilitators and friends. Sometimes we clean homes, rearrange furniture, water plants and with every deal we apply our knowledge and experience to the paperwork. We lobby government and seek political changes that help our communities because we see the bigger picture and feel a responsibility for our clients quality of life.
Just like all my clients have pride in their home/ purchase,I too have pride in what I do every day. Every transaction bring joy and smile in my face, we earn our living by selling Real Estate" But the most the joy comes when we receive that phone call from a past client(If I'm in the office and they stop with a gift as "Thank you" for all I have done for them, Or when u comes the next day in the office and you find a Regonizion for being one of the top agent of the month,,and much more.
Believe on us as "REALTOR" As much I do believe on ME!!!! and We all together will have our signature on the growth of communities providing leadership, adding to the economy and improving lives.
Call today the number below 561-339-6143 and you will not be disappointed!
Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Agent, and why not KETI BALLHYSA!
1.Education & Experience: You don't need to know everything about buying and selling real estate find the right person.,
2. Agents are Buffers: Agents take the spam out of your property showings and visits,Agent will filter all those phone calls that lead to nowhere from lookie loos
3. Neighborhood Knowledge: Agents either possess intimate knowledge or they know where to find the industry buzz about your neighborhood. They can identify comparable sales and hand these facts to you,
4. Price Guidance: Contrary to what some people believe, agents do not select prices for sellers or buyers. However, an agent will help to guide clients to make the right choices for themselves.
5. Market Conditions Information: Real estate agents can disclose market conditions, which will govern your selling or buying process. Many factors determine how you will proceed
6. Professional Networking: Real estate agents network with other professionals, many of whom provide services that you will need to buy or sell. Due to legal liability, many agents will hesitate to recommend a certain individual or company over another
7. Negotiation Skills & Confidentiality: Top producing agents negotiate well because, unlike most buyers and sellers, they can remove themselves from the emotional aspects of the transaction and because they are skilled.
8. Handling Volumes of Paperwork: Today’s purchase agreements run 10 pages or more. That does not include the federal- and state-mandated disclosures nor disclosures dictated by local custom
9. Answer Questions After Closing: Even the smoothest transactions that close without complications can come back to haunt. For example, taxing authorities that collect property tax assessments
10. Develop Relationships for Future Business: The basis for an agent's success and continued career in real estate is referrals. Few agents would survive if their livelihood was dependent on consistently drumming up new business.
My personal motive is YOU! I'm here to stay and I live marks whatever I do and hope you will remember me enough to call me AGAIN and AGAIN,
Stay tune till next Ketis Real Estate scope
Keti Ballhysa Slota, Realtor®
Office: (561) 339-6143
About Keti Ballhysa Slota, Realtor®